© Copyright 1980-2013, UNIDUS. All rights reserved
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by UNIDUS [and its licensors].
UNIDUS grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- View this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser
- Copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory
- Print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
Subject to the exception below, users of the UNIDUS’s website may make free use of the information obtained directly from it subject to the following conditions:
- When such information is distributed or reproduced, it must appear accurately and UNIDUS must be cited as the source.
- Where the information is incorporated in documents that are sold (regardless of the medium), the natural or legal person publishing the information must inform buyers, both before they pay any subscription or fee and each time they access the information taken from the UNIDUS ‘s website, that the information may be obtained free of charge through the UNIDUS ‘s website.
- If the information is transformed by the user (e.g. by seasonal adjustment of statistical data, calculation of growth rates) this must be stated explicitly.
- When linking to the UNIDUS’s website from business sites or for promotional purposes, the UNIDUS’s website must be the sole element of the browser’s window (i.e. must not appear within another website’s frame).
As an exception to the above, any reproduction, publication or reprint, in whole or in part, of documents that bear the name of their author(s), in the form of a different publication, whether printed or produced electronically is permitted only with the explicit prior written authorisation of the UNIDUS or the author(s).UNIDUS does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without UNIDUS’s prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to unidusindia.com
Enforcement of copyright
UNIDUS takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If UNIDUS discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, UNIDUS may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of UNIDUS copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to unidusindia.com or by post to [ADDRESS]
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to unidusindia.com or by post to [ADDRESS].
All materials, content and forms contained on this website are the intellectual property of UNIDUS, not to be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without UNIDUS’s express written permission
- UNIDUS accepts no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained on or accessed through this website and makes no representations about its suitability for any particular purpose.
- We make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and comprehensive. However, the information is only intended as a basic guide to relevant product, and does not address the complexities of particular circumstances.
- You should seek independent advice about your individual circumstances.
- To the extent permitted by law, UNIDUS excludes all liability for loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained on or accessed through this website whether or not caused by any negligence on the part of UNIDUS.
- You are able to link to other websites from this website. Third-party websites are not under the control of the author. The author has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links on this site does not necessarily imply the author endorses the views expressed within them.
- We are a trading firm thus we tend to promote the products and manufacturers we trade with and thus their individual info is only for promotional purposes and not for our personal use. For any complaints regarding products or info of the companies, please contact us by phone or via online feedback form.
- We make every effort to ensure that links on this site are kept up-to-date. The currency of the links is dependent upon the owners of the sites letting us know of any changes. If you find a link that does not work, please contact us by phone or via online feedback form.
- Every effort is made to keep this site up and running smoothly. However, the author takes no responsibility and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond the author’s control.