T-Grid Suspension system
T-Grid framework is the most popular ceiling system for a wide range of applications.
T-Grid ceiling is a popular type of false ceiling system which is quick and easy to install and maintain.
Grid ceiling has fast become a standard system to be used in a variety of installations.
Unisteel T-Grid exposed ceiling is compatible with all the popular 2×2 ceiling tiles available in the market. The standard size for ceiling tiles is 595mm x 595 mm.
T-Grid ceiling systems have the following characteristics and properties:
- Hot Dipped galvanised steel which prevents rusting and long lasting system performance
- Rotary stitched for extra strength which technically locks the grid system for additional strength and safety.
- Locking system for accurate installation and quick and easy mounting and de-mounting
- Ceilings tiles of various thickness and edges like square, butt, tegular, reveal, micro look edges are compatible with different frameworks.
- Ceiling suspension systems are available in a range of options mentioned below.